Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WorkWorkWork!

You know what I did the other day? I got to sleep in. I remember that day, in fact, it was just Sunday. Sunday was my ONLY day off this week.
My day usually goes like this...
5AM - get up and go study at Panera. It has wi-fi.
8AM- (instert college class here)
11:23AM- Chemistry with Mr. Casey
12:18 - Lunch:)
12:48 - Study Hall
1:23 - Pre-Calc with Mr. Abbey
2PM- BANDBANDBAND!
3PM - Haul you-know-what home and get ready for work.
Ahhhhh. Work.
8+ hours straight of dealing with people. You know what kind of people I'm talking about right? Anyone who works in the restaurant business knows what I'm talking about. The people who can't just order. They have to modify everything on the flipping menu and can't just choose a side. Like, "Oh, I'll try the Poppyseed chicken salad. No blueberries on that. No oranges either. Extra pecans. Can I have my dressing on the side?  Oh, make that a pick-two. What's the Lemon chicken orzo soup like? Will I like it? Okay. Can I get a 99 cent pastry with that?" UGH. first of all, I, personally, don't know if you'll like the lemon chicken orzo soup. What am I supposed to say? "No, you won't like it." (?!) And NO! You have to get a beverage with your entree to make your pastry 99 cents! Do you know how many flipping times a day I have to explain what a baguette is?
I'm rambling. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment