Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Aw Snap. In Class 9.

HOW. DARE. HE.
Me and Chris dated for three years. I met him through a friend and we got really close really fast. My family loved him, My friends loved him, and more importantly, I loved him. A year went by and no proposal. Then, another year went by. I should have listened to Cosmo's advice about defining the relationship early on, because the following year, he told me he "wasn't the marrying kind." That was it for me, I wanted a husband, kids, a house, the whole nine yards. Chris robbed me of my time and ripped out my heart and smashed it. It's been 2 and a half years since I last talked to him, and believe you me, I was over him. That is, until I ran into him and his new, pregnant wife shopping for baby toys. Not the marrying kind? Doesn't want kids? He obviously played me, and hard too. I felt so stupid, but I congradulated the both of them and walked on. I'm better than to start a mess right in the middle of Sear's. If it weren't for Darren, my new boyfriend of 9 months, I might have stabbed him in the crotch with a baby clothes hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment