Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz A Bear

Ya know what I can't stand? Being waken up by gunshots outside my house.
No I don't live in the "ghetto." In fact, I live far from it. People hunt outside my house ALL. THE. TIME.
Hunting's great and all, but on a Wednesday morning? Normally, they wouldn't bother me, but my dog barks every time she hears a gun fire, which is understandable for a dog of course, but during hunting season, I wake up to *BOOM* *BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK!* *BOOM* *BARK!BARK!BARK!BARK* And then me eventually getting tired of it and yelling at my dog, "OH MY GOD, VELVET, SHUT UP."
So, besides the fact that I'm extremely tired right now, I'm also quite overbooked. You know what I want more than anything else in the world? Just a day where I don't have to worry about anything. A day where I can just breathe. I want a day off, not only from work, but from life. Is that so much to ask? Really, I mean, if all of my teachers would just quit with all the gargantuan amounts of homework, which reminds me I have a calculus test today. Crap.
I feel as if all my blogs are about being stressed out. I gotta quit writing about that. I'm sure all of my millions of readers are getting sick of me, right? (sarcasm) Okay, so let me try to fire up a conversation about something else. . . Cats? I don't like 'em.
What about cup cakes? Cup cakes are pretty awesome. I'm not sure if any one knows this about me, but I'm am a BOMB cup cake maker. Like, I'm just fantastic. My harvest apple cup cakes are to die for. :)
Well, I guess that's all I got to say. Oh, does anyone even have close to 50 blogs yet? Hah, I don't.

2 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel! I live out in the sticks too and I hear gunshots all around me and my dog used to bark at it but he is so old now that he can not hear it... oh darn! But I also completely agree with a break from life. That sounds amazing right about now. with volleyball, high school, college classes in full swing and pressure from my parents to start to look for a job I am completely overwhelmed. so if you ever need anyone to vent to I am here and I understand exactly where you are coming from! I cannot wait for the day that I can just relax and do nothing, no homework, no house work, no annoying people telling me how to run my life. just silence. And your comment about cats... they have their moments right now my kitten is actually trying to help me type this message. Also, with your amazing cupcake baking abilities I applaud you because I am terrible with baking. I do not think I am that bad but my family and my boyfriend make fun of me all the time when I constantly mess up cupcakes or cookies. so congratulations to you for being a "BOMB" of a cupcake maker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunting season otherwise known as the terror to all dogs. I live in a house in front of a woods, so of course that is the place to be for hunting. I don’t have much of a problem during the week, but weekend mornings are a bear. Like you mentioned it’s not even the gun shots that are the problems, it’s the gun shots that cause the dogs to bark, or in my case my dog to bark in terror and try to get in my house. My dog Snickers is an outside dog for the reason being he is a mutt and sheds a lot. Don’t get me wrong I love my dog, but not on a Saturday morning when I go outside in the garage to tell him to be quiet. The only idea he has when I open the door is to escape into the house from this apparent danger of the gunshots. Let me just say there was one time my dog Snickers was in the house for a good hour running through the house. Eventually I got him cornered in our back room right in front of the door to the garage. My dad then had to step in and pull him into the garage, but Snickers would not go without a slice of meat. I guess we all have the problem of our dogs causing problems when hearing a gun shot. So let me know if you find a cure for dogs and gunshots because it would be greatly appreciated. Best of luck during this hunting season!

    ReplyDelete