Thursday, October 4, 2012

In Class Writing 6

What is my political stance? What? That all politicians are mere puppets put there by the devil himself?
I can't stand overhearing conversations about politics. "Oh, Obama is so great because blah blah blah. . ." "Oh, Romney is going to win because blah blah blah. . ." Let me tell you this, America, your vote does not matter. That's right. Voting for anyone is like chopping your tongue off. There's no reason  for it and it always ends in a bloody mess.
I honestly believe that every president EVER has been put there by the government. Not by the people and definitely not for the people. Call me a "dooms-dayer." Call me a conspiracy theorist. Call me what you will. To me, the Illuminati is all too real, and the government has so much more power than what the common people think. I don't even think it's just America. Governments and "Higher-ups" around the world are all connected and are all corrupt.
If I could live on some kind of "Zombie Apocalypse" secret reservation out in the mountains of West Virginia somewhere, trust me. I would. I want to be as far away from government and any kind of voting at all this year. America and the rest of the world has deteriorated from values and honesty and will never get any better. Blah Blah Blah. With liberty, and justice for. . . no one.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting response. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete