Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Deres a tornader in my braaayne

I am about dang ol' sick and dang ol' tired of writing. Do I sound like Boomhauer from King of the Hill there?
But really, my brain is in a whirlwind of many things: emotions, due dates, assignments, grades.
I can barely keep my feet on the ground here. I'm just sinking, and I'm not even trying to complain, I'm just so stinking tired and I want to go to sleep for about a thousand years.
I used to be one of those people who didn't leave the house without a fresh face of make up and nice looking hair and a presentable outfit, but now I wear day-old make up and pajamas every where I go. I honestly look like crap.
It's like I have to transform myself every where I go, whether it's putting on some khakis and a polo for work or sweatpants and a bun for school, my clothes get thrown on the floor and I'm straight out the door. I cleaned my room today. I have tan colored carpet. Who knew?
 
I've been listening to Pistol Annies lately. Holy Crap I love them. It's this little country trio with Miranda Lambert in it. They have this song called "Lemon Drop" and it just makes me smile because it talks about owning a crappy car that you still owe money on and losing your quarters to a washing machine. Then it's all,

My life is like a lemon drop
I'm Suckin' on the bitter 
to get to the sweet part.
I know there are better days ahead...

I love it. So so much.
It's like the story of my life right now, and hey, maybe things actually will get better. Maybe.
Until then.
xx.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean how your life is full of all these things you need to do! I feel like this is one of the hardest weeks for me! From our paper to prject to my final exam I have so much I have to do. Not to mention trying to fit all my actitives, and social life in. I have so much to balance, and it is not like I have a lot of time on my hands to do it. I end up staying up late doing all the work I have to do. I feel like I cannot catch a break, but after this week I feel like it will be a lot better. Once my exams are do I will be able to breathe again, and get some of my high school work done. I have a test every Friday in my high school Psychology. It could be simply over what we just learned to an actual test test. I feel so swamp because I walk up so early for everything anymore. I drive 30 minutes to college than an other 30 minutes back to high school. I spenf an hour alone which is not very fun, so all I do is think about what I have done, and what I need to do. I feel like I just need to take time for myself, but I never seem to have time to. I have so much to do, and if I am not foing something I am trying to take a quick nap to get caught up on the sleep I lost the past couple of weeks. Hopefully all our stress will all go away, and we can catch up on the sleep we need to get!

    ReplyDelete